Skip to content
- Royce Student Summit | 26th July, Leeds
An opportunity for the UK Materials PhD and EngD community to come together for networking and career development. Click here for further information.
- Microscience Microscopy Congress 2023 | 4th – 6th July, Manchester
mmc2023 will incorporate EMAG 2023 and brings the very best in microscopy, imaging and cytometry from across the globe. Click here for more information.
- Condensed Matter and Quantum Materials (CMQM 2023) | 28th – 30th June, Birmingham
A focused meeting for topical and emerging fields in solid state and materials physics from the IOP. Visit https://iop.eventsair.com/cmqm2023 for further details.
- Graphene 2023 | 27th – 30th June, Manchester
The 13th edition of the Graphene Conference series. Click here for further details.
- NAME End of Year 2 (Q8) Meeting | 27th – 29th June, Ambleside
Our quarterly meeting in new surroundings. This is open to grant members only.
- Solid State Defects Workshop | 31st May – 1st June, Oxford
The ‘Solid State Defects’ Materials Interest Group of the Materials for Quantum Network is organising a workshop dedicated to national facilities: access and future services.